It’s good to have friends. That’s especially true when you run a small business. Not too long ago Steph’s friend Amanda D’Amico of Tiny Revolutionary Press got in touch with us about a custom wedding invitation design she was working on for her friends Amanda and Gery. Ms. D’Amico knew all about Mightyvites and thought our hybrid invitation concept was perfect for her friends. She asked if we could turn her design into a Mightyvite. We said of course!
Customers Gery & Amanda were looking for something unique, bold, and somewhat lighthearted. Ms. D’Amico’s broadside-inspired design has a vintage feel that is similar to our handbill design, but is clearly a custom wedding invitation that stands on its own. I find the design playful and energizing, but formal enough for a special event. Amanda & Gery thought it was perfect for their wedding and had it digitally printed as a 5″x7″ invitation.
We’ve always been open to working with artists to bring their invitation designs to life as a Mightyvite. This was the first time, however, that we had the opportunity. The process worked well for everyone involved and the end result was another happy customer. Needless to say we look forward to doing it again.
Are you an invitation artist who wants to turn your design into a Mightyvite? If so get in touch and we’ll make it happen!
Incoming search terms:
- dress to impress quotes invitation wording
- wording for wedding invitations in the mountains
- wedding invitation cards designs
- unique wedding invitation design
- wedding cards invitation wording for friends
- options for rsvp wedding wording online qr code
- wedding invitation website
- patricia gown simply bridal
- wedding invitations blog topics
- detailed content of wedding invitation