I’m writing this on Valentine’s Day, the one day of the year that is set apart from the rest of the calendar by a theme of romantic love. It’s a day on which single people ponder their prospects and spoken for folks reflect on how lucky (or unlucky!) they are. For some it’s a day to level up their relationship by asking their significant other for their hand in marriage. If you’re in that camp, congrats! Regardless of the response it’s a significant step forward to recognize the one you want to be with and to muster up the courage to ask them to marry you. I know because two years ago on 2/12/11 I proposed to my wife and 8 months later we were married.
To all the lovers out there I hope you had a memorable Valentine’s Day!
Incoming search terms:
- friends marriage cards matter in english
- friends wedding cards
- invitation card english to customer
- american wedding invitation cards matter in english
- wedding invitation for friends in english
- wedding invitation cards for shadi
- wedding card matter in english for friends in different
- wedding card in English matter
- quotes for wedding invitation cards for friends
- quotes for friend marriage cards in english