Jennifer and Omar of California’s Bay Area came to us with a wonderful idea: take the wedding invitations their friend was designing for them and turn it into Mightyvite. That way they could have the matching online RSVP, head count tracking, and envelope addressing included with all Mightyvites but still use the design their friend created. We were happy to accommodate, and did so by having our graphic designer work with their friend.
The resulting invitation was inspired by the marmalade design from our gallery but is unique in all respects (including the font, which Jennifer brought to us from a third party). As with all Mightyvites a matching RSVP card was sent with the invitation. In addition a second matching enclosure was sent to guests inviting them to a Mehndi party. All were printed on white paper in colors charcoal and evergreen. The final design was a lovely geometric pattern in cool Earth tone colors.
We enjoyed collaborating with another artist to bring their work to life as a hybrid wedding invitation. Doing so is not a chance we get often but is something we hope to do again in the future. That said let us know if you have an original piece of art that you’d like to see as a Mightyvite. We’d be happy to help!
Are you an artist with designs that would make great invitations? Get in touch because we’d love to work with you!
Incoming search terms:
- marriage invitation matter in english for friends
- marriage invitation cards matter in english for friends
- cris marriage invitation quotes in english
- wedding cards quotes in english for friends
- wedding cards quotes in english
- mehndi invitation cards formats
- wedding card quotes in english
- mehndi party invitation
- mehndi party invitation wording
- wedding invitation card for friends wordings