Last week Steph and I attended the launch party for the Fall issue of Chicago Style Weddings. Steph had been interviewed for the magazine and at the launch they passed out copies of the new issue. We were thrilled to see that on page 352, under the “invitations, guests & favors style file”, Mightyvites are featured front and center! Showcased is the ginkgo design, letterpressed, in the color citrine. It’s the same letterpress invitations we made for a customer and highlighted on the blog a few months back.
Referenced by the #1 in the picture is a write which reads:
1. NATURAL SELECTION Simply lovely letterpress invitation and enclosure called Ginkgo, are printed in citrine ink on cream paper. This set is part of a unique invitation system called Mightyvites that combines the beauty of ink on paper and the convenience and functionality of the web. Your guests are first mailed the printed invitation. They then can RSVP at a website that matches the invitation they received in the mail. What’s not to love about that? Mightyvites, mightyvites.com
We agree, Chicago Style Weddings — what’s not to love
I’m not sure if the new issue is out yet, but when it is pick up a copy and let us know what you think. Also, don’t miss Steph’s numerous thoughtful quotes which are sprinkled throughout subsequent pages. She has some insightful ones like “Wedding invitations are the first thing related to your wedding that your guests will see, so they set the tone for the occassion”. Smart!
Thanks for the highlight, Chicago Style Weddings!
Incoming search terms:
- inauguration invitation wordings
- debut invitation card wordings
- inauguration letter format
- Invitation Letter For Inauguration Of New Office
- inaugural invitation wordings
- office inauguration invitation wordings
- marriage invitation wordings for friends in english
- invitation letter for inauguration
- invitation cards matter for inauguration
- inauguration invitation card wordings