We’ve noticed an interesting trend since we started selling wedding invitations to the world: Australians dig our work! We often get inquiries from folks down under looking to have us print their wedding invitations. A few have become our customers, and I’m happy to say that each of our Aussie jobs have been a smash hit: beautiful invites carefully shipped overseas and received by thrilled customers.
September 7th, 2013 in Invitations by Chris | Tags: customer, letterpress | Comment |
June 30th, 2013 in Invitations by Chris | Tags: digital print, letterpress | Comment |
We all know Chevron. It’s a gas station, right? That’s all I thought it was until Stephanie gave me the Chevron invitations design to add to the gallery. As it turns out chevron is an ancient design pattern that simply refers to the V-shape that you find on all sorts of insignia. Chevron can be found on road signs, police and military uniforms, family crests, and, of course, gas stations. Now it can also be found in the Mightyvites design gallery!
March 17th, 2013 in Invitations by Chris | Tags: digital print, letterpress | Comment |
When I was a kid my parents used to take Stephanie and I to this place called The Bristol Renaissance Faire. As you may have guessed it’s a renfair. We used to think it was the coolest place because it felt like a step back in time. I remember deep fried mushrooms being flung around through a trail of hot oil that singed anyone in its path. I also recall getting lost, which led to my parents frantically searching for me and becoming aggravated because whenever they asked a “local” for help the wench, warlock, or whathaveyou wouldn’t break character and insisted on talking in medieval English. Those were fun days at Bristol. Fun, weird days. Why bring this up? Because the latest addition to the Mightyvites gallery, the Bristol wedding invitation design, shares the same name as that now strange but once magical place.
Incoming search terms:
- wedding rsvp examples to online website
- COOLEST WEDDING INVITATIONS
- invitation bristol
- wedding at bristol renaissance faire
- the coolest wedding invitations
- rsvp website for wedding
- parents name on wedding invite
- formal wedding invite enclosures
- charcoal wedding invitation design
- bristol renaissance faire wedding photos
December 21st, 2012 in Invitations by Chris | Tags: customer, letterpress | Comment |
Over the summer Steph, our family, and I attended the super fun wedding of our New York City dwelling cousin Courtney and her now-wife Kelly. The couple invited all of their guests out of the hubbub of their (sub)urban lives and into the tranquility of upstate New York’s Catskills.
To extend the invite Steph cooked up a custom themed letterpress wedding invitation featuring Catskills conifers and mountains. Letterpressed in colors crimson and robin’s egg on white paper, then paired with matching enclosures and an RSVP website, the complete hybrid invitation looked grand.
Incoming search terms:
- wedding invitation quotes in english for friends
- wedding invitation cards format in english
- wedding invitations matter in english
- debut invitation quotes
- Wedding card format in english
- wedding cards wordings in english for friends
- shadi card format in english
- www marriage invitation design and mater in english
- dress codes for invitations
- wedding cards with english format
October 19th, 2012 in Invitations by Chris | Tags: digital print, letterpress | Comment |
You’ve seen them letterpressed, and you’ve read who they were letterpressed for, and now we’ve brought that over indulgent primate to the Mightyvites invitation gallery! This is our first addition to the gallery in a long time simply because we’ve been crazy busy with other stuff. We’re happy to make it available though because the drunken monkey is one of our favorite invitation designs.
This 5″x7″ invitation has only ever been printed by letterpress but we are making it available for digital print. The gallery version shows the design in colors mocha and sapphire but customers can customize their version with any color on our palette. The letterpress version printed for customers Bas & Sarah was on cream paper, but the design would look great on white or pearl.
Incoming search terms:
- reception card matter in english
- marriage invitation matter in english
- wedding invitation quotes for friends in english
- marriage invitation card format in english
- format of marriage invitation card in english
- invitation cards for marriage english matter
- matter for marriage invitation in english
- home inauguration invitation card matter in english
- wedding matter in english
- wedding cards format in english