Since the push to Rails 3.1.3 I’ve actually upgraded mightyvites.com to use Rails 3.2.3 and Ruby 1.9.3. This was an easy move forward with little to write home about. The upgrade was significant, however, because Ruby 1.9.3 is noticeably faster than 1.9.2 and Rails 3.2.3 has a much better development environment. It only reloads classes that have changed plus it has query explains. Check out the release notes to read about all the goodness. I certainly thought this upgrade was worth it.
UPDATE: Since moving to 3.2.3 I’ve upgraded the site to 3.2.6. The minor update was to address the recent security exploits found in Rails. It was a simple change in gem versions to make this upgrade work.
Incoming search terms:
- wedding rsvp via email wording
- how to word rsvp on wedding invitations
- wedding png
- 1 mightyvites
- rails invitations
- rails3 rescue_action_in_public
- RSVP for invitations by email
- powered by ruby on rails 3
- rsvp wedding cards with email