Importing Your Guest List From A Spreadsheet
You can use a spreadsheet to organize your guest list and then import it to your Mightyvites Planner. This is a great way to work with your guest list offline or to create your guest list from existing information. To do this follow the steps below.
- Fill out the Mightyvites addresses template. Each row should be a guest address. Imports work best if the Address To field is unique across all addresses.
- Save the addresses template as an Excel (.xls) document.
- Fill out the Mightyvites guest names template. Each row should be the name of one invited guest. The Address To cell should match the Address To cell of the guest's address in your addresses template. If a guest is allowed to bring an unknown companion to your event (i.e. a +1) then make a mark in the "Can bring guest?" column.
- Save the guest names template as an Excel (.xls) document.
- In your Mightyvites Planner click the "Guest List" link on the left.
- Click the "Import" tab.
- Browse to your addresses Excel document.
- Click "Add As Addresses" to import your guest addresses.
- Browse to your guest names Excel document.
- Click "Add As Guest Names" to import your guest names.