How do I RSVP to a Mightyvite?
If you received a Mightyvite and were asked to RSVP online then please do the following:
- Open a new tab or window in your web browser (this option is usually under the 'File' menu)
- In the address bar enter the web address exactly as it appears on your Mightyvite. Please do not include 'www'.
- Press 'Enter' on your keyboard
You should now be greeted with a simple web page that resembles the invitation you received in the mail. If this is not the case then try adding 'http://' in front of your invitation's web address and try again.
Once you have reached your RSVP website please do the following:
- Enter the key that was included with your Mightyvite. The key is a four character code of random numbers and letters.
- Optional: If you don't want to enter your key again, and you are not on a public computer, check the 'remember me' box
- Click the 'Unlock' button
You should now be brought into a personalized RSVP page that matches the invitation you received in the mail. If this is not the case then please contact a Mightyvites representative for further assistance.